The taste of sperm is influenced by what you eat, just like the rest of the secretions in the body.
It is a fact that the flavor of your sperm can be improved and make your sperm taste better can be achieved with just some simple changes to your diet.
Diet can have a huge impact on sperm taste as it’s a release from the body similar to any other.
As sweat can smell strongly after eating an extremely spiced “Liposomal selenium mineral supplement” meal, your sperm also reflects the spice in its flavor.
The makeup of the sperm
Semen is made up from ninety-percent (90 percent) seminal fluids, including fructose (sugar) protein, as well as diverse trace minerals and nutrients.
Semen’s PH is 7 and scientifically neutral, yet it taste slightly acidic. Let’s take a look at the actual ingredients of semen.
An individual’s ejaculate contains only 1% sperm.
The rest is comprised of various proteins, vitamins sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. All the extras are what protect, feeds, fuels the sperm in its journey.
As you can see from the perspective of semen’s chemical composition It’s obvious what you eat will improve the taste or worse!
Finding a sweeter taste
By adding sperm flavor, the goal is to make the taste sweeter.
All men have a semen flavor that is unique to them. However, the most common complaint about the taste of sperm will always be the same:
Semen tastes salty or bitter; let’s look at how to make it taste sweeter.
10 Tips to improve flavor of semen
Here then are 10 simple do’s and dont’s to enhance the flavor of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:
1. Eliminate caffeine, alcohol, recreational drugs and nicotineas they’re all toxins.
2. Drink lots of water 1 – 2 liters a day to eliminate body toxins.
3. Fruits are plentiful throughout the day and sweeten your sperm tastePineapple and papaya cranberry. Melons fruit, mangos, apples grapes are all excellent choices. They are loaded with natural sugars and offset their bitter flavor.
4. Consume plenty of vegetables that are generally beneficial to improving sperm taste.
5. While it is true that vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm, there are vegetables to avoid:
Any vegetable belonging to the cabbage family that are a big culprit also include Cauliflower broccoli, Cauliflower asparagus:
5. Consuming cut red meat is one pf the main causes of making sperm taste salty. Dairy products such as milk and cheese also make the sperm taste salty.
It is important that when eating protein that you consume high-quality lean protein such as turkey and chicken.
Fish is claimed by some to be a contaminant with regards to taste, however, this isn’t the case between individuals. Test it out and observe the affects before cutting it out, fish is an integral component of a healthy diet, so make sure you don’t cut it out!
6. Avoid strong spices like Garlic and onions, they’re big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they contain a significant sulfur content.
7. Don’t buy any merchandise that claims to improve the taste of your semen, but there is no proof that they do the job.
Your semen can be made to taste better with changes in diet and lifestyle It’s a complicated recipe and a good healthy diet is the most significant factor.
8. Wheatgrass, parsley and celery are recommended for sweeter semen taste, due to their high content of chlorophyll.
9. Cardamom, cinnamon, peppermint and lemon are all recommended to make semen taste sweeter.
10. Beware of junk food as they’re full of chemicals and preservatives that contaminate your body and your semen’s flavor.
Try and eat foods “from the earth” i.e. as natural as you can. Consider taking a zinc and selenium supplement, both are essential for healthy sperm and can improve the taste.
Semen that smell strongly might indicate an infection therefore if the smell of your semen isn’t changing when you alter your diet, you should look into visiting the doctor.
Your goal with your diet is to eat one that aids in overall health. The above recommendations will not only improve the taste of your semen, but you’ll also feel more energetic and healthier.
Be aware that you can eat some of the food items we do not advise for sperm taste.
You can enjoy red meat and the occasional spiced curry take note of the following when considering sperm taste:
What you put into your body will take between 12 and 24 hours to secrete out and you should just keep this in mind prior to eating food and decide if you want a better sexual experience on that specific day, or not!